Are you thinking about getting a professional blowout? There are tons of benefits, and the fantastic team at Alchemy & I in Palmerston North are the best in the business when it comes to making you look and feel amazing.
A Blow Out includes a wash, blow dry, and hairstyling. It’s a super-relaxing, pampering experience, ideal before a big event or night out, but a perfect pick me up any time you feel you need it. Regular Blow Outs are the ideal way to boost your confidence regularly, which is why Alchemy & I offer Blow Out subscription packages for flawless hair every day.
What Are the Steps of a Blowout?
There are a few steps to a blowout:
- First, your hair will be shampooed and conditioned as you enjoy a massage in our Hair Spa.
- Then it will be gently towel dried.
- Next, product will be applied (usually conditioning and detangling products).
- We will section your hair with clips before being blow dried with a round ceramic brush to help to prevent frizz, finishing with a ‘cool shot’ of cold air to help lock in shine.
- We may use further products to help to hold your hair in place or to add texture depending on your hair type and desired style.
- If required, your hairstylist will use a heated tool to finish off your chosen look.
What Are the Benefits?
A professional blowout can last for a few days – it can hold its shape and style for 3-5 days and even longer, depending on the texture of your hair. Plus, if you decide to have regular blowouts, your hair will start to ‘settle’ into its new shape, which will make it last longer every time.
The good thing about a professional blowout is that your hair will look perfect from every angle. If you struggle to get your hair to look good at the back, for example, a professional blowout will take care of that for you.
Your Alchemist will be able to recommend products to help maintain the health of your hair, too. From shampoos and conditioners through to styling products. You’ll also be able to take advantage of having top-notch products used on your hair each time you decide to get a blowout.
It’s also really relaxing – having your hair shampooed and conditioned by someone else can feel like a real treat, especially if you’re busy and don’t have a lot of time to take care of yourself.
When Should You Get a Blowout?
When should you get a professional blowout? Well, they work for many occasions, including:
- Before a big party
- In the build-up to a big night out with friends
- For a wedding or special occasion
- Before a meeting or work trip
- As a special treat with a loved one
- If you need a pampering treat or a pick-me-up
- Regularly, at the start of the week, to look great for work.
Along with the regular blow-out subscriptions, Alchemy & I also offer Blow Out Bar Experiences, including gorgeous hair, a luxe experience at the Blow Dry Bar, and a cocktail or glass of bottomless bubbles!